The city of ABUJA and in fact Nigerians in the entrepreneurship and small business space felt the great positive impact of the omalivingshow on the 18th of November 2023 as the 6th edition of the OMALIVINGSHOW UNSUNG HEROES AWARD AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE 2023 took place.
The theme of this 6th edition was PROCESS, building to last.
Omalivingshow limited since inception in 2015 has been undaunted in preaching and trying to instill positive values in the youths and everyone in the society.
The theme of the brand is THE YOUTHS, OUR VALUES AND THE SOCIETY!
Everything the brand does revolves around this and encouraging people to pass through the right processes in order to build to lost is a way of inculcating the right values in them.
OMALIVINGSHOW was founded and has been led by phenomenal and outstanding young Nigerian woman, MARILYN OMA ANONA-USOBUNANDU and for years, she has remained resilient, consistent and tenacious in ensuring that the dream of the brand is kept alive and that the yearly goals are met.
This year’s edition according to guests and participants is the best so far.
Attendance was rich, the venue was filled with no space left.
Yearly, due to the enthusiasm to make authentic and tangible positive and transformational impact in the society… Marilyn Oma Anona- Usobunandu strives to upgrade the event by adding something of great value as one of its contents.
OMALIVINGSHOW is a unique social and media brand and its focus is on human capacity development and Human Resources.
Since 2019, the brand actively began soft skills trainings, human capacity development sessions and holistic well being classes in a bid to enhance capacity, performance and also ensure that young people are well all round.
Because OMALIVINGSHOW genuinely cares, Marilyn thought of a way to ensure that the participants of the capacity development sessions are not just abandoned after the sessions but that there is followup to ensure accountability and results.
For this reason, the OMALIVINGSHOW COMMUNITY was birthed in June 2023 and launched in August 2023.
This community is made up of participants/alumni of the OMALIVINGSHOW HUMAN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT CENTRE.
So an addition to this year’s edition of the OMALIVINGSHOW UNSUNG HEROES AWARD AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE is empowering community members through a contest that will produce the face of omalivingshow. The winner is empowered to enhance and build their dream.
In this maiden edition of FACE OF OMALIVINGSHOW 2023, the winner Pharm. Nsikan SUNDAY, won the sum of 900,000 Naira with a pledge of 5 million Naira interest free loan from Mr. Olajide Abiola CEO of smart residence ABUJA.
The runners up all went home with cash prizes.
Perpetual Igboabuchi got the sum of 200,000 Naira.
Stella UDEH got the sum of 100,000 with the possibility of supplying all branches of Gidanka (smart residence ABUJA) with diffusers and room fragrances.
Oluwajuwon Olajolegan got the sum of 100,000 Naira.
And she has a slot for paid internship with smart residences ABUJA if and when she is interested.
Faith Busayo got 100,000 Naira.
The prizes were sponsored by the OMALIVINGSHOW COMMUNITY, Honourable. PETER AKPANKE and Mrs. CATHERINE ODEY AGBA AKPANKE, Mrs. KATE OKORIE of RIWO FOODS INTERNATIONAL, Mrs. COMFORT ONYEMAENU of COMFORTWORLD CAKES LIMITED, Ms. INEMESIT UDOKANG of FUSCHIA RESTAURANT ABUJA.
We are so grateful to them and it was a very pretty sight to behold.
Part of the conference was a panel session that totally swept people off their feet.
Topic was building a business from scratch.
Sir. OLAJIDE ABIOLA, the CEO of SMART RESIDENCES, JENDO OIL, INFINITE ACRES and founder of kiakia.co and Barr. Mrs. IFUNANYA ANONA- TINE Founder of CHOW FOODS and a brilliant business lawyer and realtor did great justice to the topic and the audience didn’t want them to stop.
THE OMALIVINGSHOW LIMITED™ is a brand forever associated with value.
As always, part of the event was recognition and award presentation.
These are our award recipients for the year 2023.
- UNSUNG HERO OF THE YEAR- DON EBUBEOGU of TIGER FOODS.
- EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR. – OLAJIDE ABIOLA of SMART RESIDENCES, INFINITE ACRES, JENDO OIL and KIAKIA.
- ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. – OLAJIDE ABIOLA of SMART RESIDENCES, INFINITE ACRES, JENDO OIL and KIAKIA.
- NORTHERN UNSUNG HERO – INEMESIT UDOKANG of FUSCHIA RESTAURANT AND SEAPOT CHOPHOUSE RESTAURANT, ABUJA.
- SOUTHERN UNSUNG HERO – AZUBUIKE IHEMEJE of PORTLAND HOTELS, PORTHARCOURT.
- WESTERN UNSUNG HERO. – BABATUNDE AKIN- MOSES of SYCAMORE NG, LAGOS.
- EASTERN UNSUNG HERO. – CHINEDU ANIAGBAOSO of ZIGAM LOGISTICS, ONITSHA.
- ENTERPRISING ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. – ADAORA IGBO of CAGZIN AND IFYNEST HAIRS, ABUJA.
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. – MATILDA FAPOHUNDA of CUISINE BY HG, ABUJA.
- AWARD FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE – JULIET OJUKWU of JUMART GLOBAL, LAGOS.
- REAL ESTATE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. – NELSON NWAMARA of HOMLAND GROUP, AWKA.
- MENTOR OF THE YEAR – COMFORT ONYEMAENU of COMFORTWORLD CAKES LIMITED, ABUJA.
- MANUFACTURER OF THE YEAR. – CANICE AUSTINE CHIMDUMAGA of CANICE FOOTWEARS, ABUJA.
- FASHION ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. – IMRAH MIRIAM if ENIS CRAFTS, ABUJA.
- EDUCATION BRAND OF THE YEAR. – DIGITAL WITCH SUPPORT GROUP, LAGOS.
- VENDOR OF THE YEAR. – LINDA CHINAEMEREM PAUL of PDF HAIRS, LAGOS.
- BUSINESS PROMOTER OF THE YEAR. – LINDA CHINAEMEREM PAUL of PDF hairs for FACEBOOK TRADE FAIR.
- TECH ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. – EKWUTOSINAM ADA NSUKKA of DIGITAL WITCH SUPPORT GROUP, LAGOS.
- FOOD ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. NICHOLAS UDEH – ONITSHA.
- AGRICULTURE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR. – AHAOMA MBADIWE MADUFORO.
- BEST NEW PRODUCT – TIGER MAYONNAISE from TIGER FOODS, ONITSHA.
- BEST HOSPITALITY BRAND. – SMART RESIDENCES (GIDANKA), ABUJA.
- BEST LOGISTICS BRAND. – VIRGIN LOGISTICS, ABUJA.
- AWARD FOR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY Dr. CHARLES KENE OJUKWU of CHARLES KENE OJUKWU FOUNDATION, NIGERIA.
- AWARD FOR FAMILY FRIENDLY BRAND OF THE YEAR. MERCY AGBETI, ABUJA.
- BEST MEMBER OF THE OMALIVINGSHOW COMMUNITY. – BIBIAN KALUBA of ADKAM CONFECTIONARY, LAGOS.
- MOST DEDICATED MEMBER OF THE OMALIVINGSHOW COMMUNITY. – DEBORAH EZE, CALABAR.
Congratulations to every award recipient and the nominees.
We hold you so dear to our heart and we encourage you to keep the flag flying. More power to your elbows.
It is important to note that awards can be withdrawn in the events of scandals or anything that will bring the OMALIVINGSHOW to disrepute.
We are grateful to everyone who contributed to the success of this year’s edition.
Thank you to;
OLAJIDE ABIOLA of SMART RESIDENCES.
CHARLES KENE OJUKWU INITIATIVE FOUNDATION.
HOWDY ACE MEDIA, ABUJA.
CAGZIN LUXURY HAIRS.
KELVIN JUMBO of SUBLIME GROUP.
INEMESIT UDOKANG of FUSCHIA AND SEAPOT CHOPHOUSE RESTAURANTS.
CHINEDU ANIAGBAOSO OF ZIGAM LIMITED.
BABATUNDE AKIN MOSES OF SYCAMORE.
REMEDY NWANKWO OF SKILLAR
CHIEF EBERE UZOZIE OF GU EBECO, LIMITED.
AKWA VOGUE FASHION.
CUISINE BY HG.
HELDI GLOBAL PRODUCTS.
BARR. AZUBUIKE IHEMEJE of PORTLAND.
TIGER FOODS NIGERIA.
We appreciate your support. This event was a success because of you.
Special thanks to all the people who bought our tickets and also attended.
We appreciate you more than you will ever know.
Special thanks to our guests, thank you for coming.
Special thanks to our vendors, we appreciate you.
Special thanks to the team members and volunteers, we appreciate you.
Special thanks to the OMALIVINGSHOW COMMUNITY CITIZENS, you are the absolute best.
It’s been a great year.
And we look forward to bigger and better positive and transformational impact in 2024.
We are forever dedicated to inspiring the uninspired.
See you again next year.
Did you attend the 6th edition of the OMALIVINGSHOW UNSUNG HEROES AWARD AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE?
We will appreciate your feedback.
OMALIVINGSHOW UNSUNG HEROES AWARD AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE 2023 IN PICTURES